Epoxy and urethane floor coatings are undeniably, some of the most durable floor coverings for the concrete slabs. They are available in a wide range of colors and can be customized to provide almost limitless choices to suit nearly any design aesthetic.
One way to customize and make an ordinary floor extraordinary is by integrating the use of a decorative metallic flooring system. The result will be a lustrous finish, completely unique to your facility.
This decorative floor coating system utilizes clear UV-resistant epoxy, into which a metallic pigment is added. Metallic pigments are tiny, nearly glittery particles that produce an attractive effect. When it is blended with the epoxy, the particles create an exciting visual effect having multi-dimensional hues.
What Are The Advantages Of A Decorative Metallic Epoxy And Urethane Floor Coating?
These Floor Coatings Furnish All The Benefits Of The High Quality Systems, Including:-
• Exceptional durability and abrasion resistance
• Can be used for low maintenance requirements. Since, they never need polishing, buffing or waxing
• Virtually seamless application
• Moisture vapor control
• Slip and Chemical resistance
• Pathogen inhibition
A decorative metallic epoxy flooring can not only meet your performance requirements but provide a unique aesthetic that is hard to beat. These type of epoxy floor coatings can be very cost effective and are often less expensive than other flooring systems.
Below mentioned is the Process of Installation of Decorative Metallic Epoxy Floor Coatings:-
Installation Of Our Decorative Metallic Epoxy Floor Coatings Is Quite Similar To The Installation Of Other Tennant Epoxy Systems.
• Mechanically surface of the concrete slab is prepared, ensuring it is smooth and free of dust, dirt, or any foreign particles. This step may also include testing for Moisture Vapor Transmission.
• Then the opaque primer and basecoat is served which will serve as a background to the shimmering semi-translucent metallic epoxy layer to follow. The color of the basecoat will change the final appearance of a decorative metallic floor coating system.
• Lastly, the clear epoxy is mixed with the metallic pigment coating.
Coatings for garage floor are available in different materials. These need to be applied to a moisture-free surface. It is important to note that if your garage floor is susceptible to moisture then your coating will fail in a short period of time.
So, you need to make sure your garage floor is as clean and dry as possible before you apply any coating. If there are some cracks on your floor and still want to use a coating, then it must be repaired.
Types of Garage Floor Coatings –
For proper Garage Epoxy Floor ideas in Mesa, you must get in touch with a renowned Concrete Coatings Company.
This blog post originally posted on:
For 15 years, Dreamcoat Flooring in Phoenix Metro has been created and installing affordable to luxury residential and commercial concrete flooring solutions in Phoenix that protect concrete floors and make them look fantastic! Our custom epoxy flooring and custom stained concrete floors are amazing to look at, and can be installed within one day! We work Valley-wide – from Peoria/Glendale to Scottsdale to Gilbert/Mesa.