Flooring is an essential part of any space be it a residential one, commercial or an industry. Especially for a medical facility like a hospital health club or clinic, flooring is something that needs to be well taken care of.
When choosing floors for a medical facility there are a number of options. Floors for such needs are broadly classified into two categories namely hard and soft. Hard flooring includes floors made of cement or concrete, marble brick and ceramic tiles while soft flooring is Vinyl, PVC or even rubber. For bigger medical facilities floors can be different for various departments, depending on what treatments or work is conducted there but for smaller facilities it is usually that a single type of floor is chosen and while there may be other options concrete has proven to be quiet useful.
Concrete floors are a beneficial option for medical facilities and when combined with commercial epoxy coating, you can have one of the best floors for all your needs. Such floors are-
• Durable and strong enough to take the weight of all type of medical equipment
• Slip resistant so that you don’t face problems wheeling patients or for quick movements in the facility
• Capable of handling large amount of traffic, which is a common thing in most medical facilities
• Reliable and easy to clean so that all spills are cleared efficiently with no problems
• Low maintenance so that you do not have to worry about upkeep and can concrete on the more important work at hand
With so many benefits it is clear that epoxy concrete coatings can prove to be a wonderful option for medical flooring needs.
This blog post originally posted on: https://dreamcoatflooringofphoenixaz.wordpress.com/2017/11/08/epoxy-floors-a-good-option-for-medical-facilities/
For 15 years, Dreamcoat Flooring in Phoenix Metro has been created and installing affordable to luxury residential and commercial concrete flooring solutions in Phoenix that protect concrete floors and make them look fantastic! Our custom epoxy flooring and custom stained concrete floors are amazing to look at, and can be installed within one day! We work Valley-wide – from Peoria/Glendale to Scottsdale to Gilbert/Mesa.